Made a resoultion in 2014; plans, blueprints, schedules and what not in 2015 and finally 2016 is standing at the door and we are hoping this will be an year of actions and actual results!
-Story of an obese 😉
Obesity is something that holds a major share of all the worries we have in life. We all want a perfect body and those with perfect body also want a perfect body… what? Really!!!… huh :/
So many years wasted and now eyeing on 2016 with futile fitness charts and diet-plans,we have all the silly reasons for not working out to shred those flabs!
Lets make those fully-faltoo excuses famous 😛
1. Gym from next week, pakka …done!
2. Looking at workout videos: This is so simple 🙂 I am gonna try it now…
Ufff… I am sweating! I think my tummy has chipped a bit 😀
3. Its gonna be just salads and juices from now!
4. After two days of going to gym..
Ouchhh! My thighs hurt…I think I should give it a day off. My body needs recovery too! That`s how that one day becomes n !
5. When someone says, “you have lost some weight!”
Inside the head- “aj to party banti hai yaar” 😛
6. I read “Eating Wisely and Well”. I feel a lot lighter!
7. The ultimate excuse of every obese girl in the world, “I am not fat, I am curvy and I love the way I am!”
Really, girls? Then stop feeling jealous of Deepika Padukone 😉 😛
So whats your excuse… ooops sorry “resolution” this new year? 😉 Can we get that bum moving atleast now? 😉 😛
Wish you all a fit and fabulous new year! 🙂