A healthy lifestyle must also include a good skincare routine. We as Indians are obsessed with cosmetics that can make us a shade brighter. Its time we embrace our complexion, learn to appreciate beauty in every form. I am here with a review on O3+ White Day Cream, which claims to work. Before reading further, please know that I don’t wanna be white as snow and I totally love my “Brown Rang” 😉 I absolute adore dusky skinned beauties!
Price: 773INR for 50ml
My Experience With the Product
I got two 10ml samples of the product, which is enough to judge if this would work as per its claims or not. So the above picture says that its a white cream, but what the picture doesn’t say is that its super creamy. It spreads easily forming a greasy layer. Refer the picture below to get an idea of how greasy it could be!
Oily skinned beauties might get frightened on the very sight of this super-luscious cream sitting right on your skin making you feel like an oil factory! 🙁 But, before such conclusions, I want you to know that this cream is absolutely safe and its very much nourishing. It never broke out despite being so greasy. My skin felt softer and a bit brighter after using this. I loved the soft and healthy glow post-application.
Let me sum it up for you!
- Super nourishing cream
- Moisturizes really well
- Makes skin soft instantly
- Brightens the skin to a certain extent
- Doesn’t break out (May not be the case with other oily skinned people too!)
- Evens out the skin tone and adds a healthy glow
- Comes with SPF15, which is just perfect for face!
- Fits the budget
- Travel friendly packaging
- May not suit all oily-skinned beauties as it might cause break outs. So it is advisable to test it before making it your regular day cream
- No “Whitening” effect, though I was not expecting one!
- Availability can be an issue. (Nevertheless you can buy it HERE !)
- Be prepared to work a super-greasy day cream
I would recommend O3+ day cream to all dry-skinned and combination skinned-beauties, while oily skin can give it a miss!