It’s been a really long time since we met. Hope life is giving you lemons and you are having it the way you want! 😉 Jokes apart! It’s time for a quick review of Nykaa Soap Story Handcrafted Soaps. I got just one variant of these i.e, Rose and Almonds.
Taking a break from pigments and powders, Nykaa has launched its handcrafted soaps. With unusual ingredients and amazing fragrances, this is sure to make your bathing experience blissful. I am more of a skincare person than makeup. Hence, this had to get into my shopping bag once it was launched. So, here is a quick review of Nykaa Soap Story Rose and Almonds Bathing Bar.
Nykaa Soap Story Rose and Almonds Bathing Bar
What Is It Made Of?
It’s made of all natural ingredients like almond oil, shea butter, coconut oil and rose essential oil. All soaps in this range are made using cold processing technique.
My Verdict On Nykaa Soap Story Handcrafted Bathing Bars
The main reason why I got this soap is that I love handcrafted bathing bars. And when Nykaa came up with it’s own range of soaps I didn’t think twice. The first thing that compelled me to buy this soap is the rustic packaging. It comes in a small gunny bag with Nykaa’s label on it. The moment I opened the bag, I was carried away by the sweet smell of roses. In fact, my friend who visited late in the afternoon asked me if I got roses!
I used it for the first time and expected the fragrance would stay all day just like it did while I opened the package. But, to my disappointment, the fragrance faded away in a few hours after the shower. Most probably, the soaps are sprayed with fragrance to woo first time users. However, the soap was mild enough as it is vegan and made from natural ingredients.
Let me put up a YAY and NAY list so that it’s easier for you to decide.
- Great Packaging (the small gunny bag looks so darn cute!)
- Awesome fragrance
- Mild on skin
- Does not rip moisture from the skin
- Great discounts on combos
- Many variants available
- Interesting ingredients
- Mineral Oil-free
- 100% natural
- The fragrance doesn’t last long (The first impression of this exotic-smelling soap is a fad!)
- Too pricey! (350 bucks for a soap is too much!)
- Available only on Nykaa
- Not competitive enough when compared to other handcrafted soaps available in the market
How Much and Where to Buy?
Nykaa Soap Story Handcrafted Bathing Bar ( Rose and Almonds) costs 350 INR and you can get it from HERE!
Will I Recommend/Repurchase This?
NO! I am not going to place any more orders for this because there are tonnes of other handcrafted soaps in the market that has a better fragrance and are not this pricey!
What Are the Other Variants Available?
Here are the other variants of Nykaa Soap Story Handcrafted Bathing Bars.
- Coffee & Cocoa Butter Handcrafted Bathing Bar
- Tea Tree & Aloe Vera Handcrafted Bathing Bar
- Argan Oil & Mango Butter Handcrafted Bathing Bar
- Brown Sugar & Almond Oil Handcrafted Bathing Bar
- Charcoal & Green Tea Handcrafted Bathing Bar
- Lavender & Chamomile Handcrafted Bathing Bar
- Sandalwood & Blackened Vanilla Handcrafted Bathing Bar
I am not impressed enough by the Rose and Almond Handcrafted Bathing Bar, but that doesn’t mean that other variants are bad. I would love to hear from you if you liked any of the variants from Nykaa Soap Story Handcrafted Bathing Bar range. 🙂
Stay Beautiful! 🙂