The market is flooded with serums that fixes most skin problems like, aging, dullness, acne, pigmentation, etc. Serum does the job of boosting the effects of your daily moisturizers or day/night creams.
How to apply a serum?
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with a mild cleanser
- Spray any non-alcoholic toner to dampen the skin
- Dot the serum all over the face and neck
- Use your palms to massage the serum into the skin
- Complete it by applying moisturizer
- Enjoy the happy after-glow 🙂
Gotukola Indian Ginseng Rejuvenating Beauty Elixir – Just Herbs
Just Herbs is one of my favorite herbal brands. I had a great experience with Just Herbs Silksplash cleanser and Frugal skin radiance gel. It came out with the Rejuvenating Beauty Elixir Facial Serum, last year. Lets see how well it worked for me
Gotukola is considered to be the most spiritual herb, since it was used by Yogis to concentrate better on their meditation. It has great healing properties that soothes the nervous system and improves memory. It is also known as the “Indian Genseng” for its energy boosting properties.
Price: 985INR for 15ml
Buy it here
Here are the good things that has gone into Just Herbs Rejuvenating Elixir,
My take on Just Herbs Elixir
Simple reasons how Just Herbs Elixir worked for me are as follows,
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- Versatility – It can be added to our regular moisturizer to boost its effects
- Improves skin texture
- Never breaks out
- Imparts a subtle glow
- You can even give the moisturizer a skip with this on your skin
- Glass bottle packaging with a dropper, which is super-hygienic
How to Use
Just Herbs Rejuvenating Elixir can be used along with our daily moisturizer or can be applied directly onto the face. It is yellow-colored and has thick consistency. It can also be directly applied to the skin massaging until it gets absorbed completely. It usually doesn`t take more than a minute for the skin to drink this elixir.
Cons of Just Herbs Rejuvenating Elixir
- The weird smell (May the herbs!)
- Too Pricey
I would definitely recommend this for ladies who are looking for a good serum without the fear of harmful chemicals in it!
I rate it 4/5, minus 1 for the price factor.
Do share your views about the serum and tell me how it worked for you!
Have a great day 🙂